If you're like most people, you spend most of your day sitting at a desk. And if you're like most people, you probably don't get up and move around enough during the day. But did you know that sitting all day can be bad for your health? Fortunately, there are some easy desk exercises you can do at your stand-up desk to stay healthy. Keep reading to learn more!
Here is a quick list of things to do to keep your body moving while staying at your desk.
1. Desk squats to work your quads and glutes
2. Wall sits to strengthen your hamstrings and glutes
3. Seated calf raises to tone your calves
4. Chair dips for triceps toning
5. Desk push-ups for chest and shoulder strength
6. Standing side bends to work your obliques
Desk exercises are a great way to stay healthy when you have to spend most of your day sitting down. And if you’re like me and have a stand-up desk, they’re the perfect way to get in some extra movement during the day. Do you have any other tips for staying active at work? Let me know in the comments below – I would love to hear them!